GeoMarketing is hiring NOW! Please submit your resume on this form below. GeoMarketing is located at 251 State Street Schenectady 12305. Parking is in the rear of the building, we are located near or on CDTA bus routes 355, 370, 363, 763, the Electric City Trolley and more.
For a great job with GeoMarketing please check the available openings to the right and use the form to submit your resume or call 518-723-8005.
- GeoMarketing is hiring Tele-commerce Representatives to work out of our Schenectady, NY office. The successful candidate will be comfortable making outbound calls while always maintaining a professional attitude. We are looking for upbeat, self-motivated individuals who are inspired to make an above average income.
- The ability to make a substantial amount of phone calls from a supplied database. This individual will be responsible for making 100+ calls per day from our Schenectady, New York, office. Ability to follow a script while projecting enthusiasm via telephone.
- Full/Part Time positions available.
- Appropriate casual attire in a professional work environment.
- $12-$15 per hour plus project-based incentives/commissions
- Good notetaking skills necessary while conversing on the phone is a must.
- Ability to work with Outlook Calendar and our GeoMarketing CRM.
- Appointment setting and calendar management is a must.
- Ability to communicate any problems, concerns or questions to your Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Communicate respectfully and politely at all times
- High school diploma/GED required
- Customer service and other phone experience is a benefit.
- Ability to type minimum 40 WPM (words per minute)
- Ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis
GeoMarketing is looking for an experienced full-time telemarketing team Manager to lead our outbound call center. Must have telemarketing, call center and management experience. This is a tremendous opportunity to take your career to the next level. Must have an outgoing personality and the ability to communicate and motivate effectively.
- Work with management to establish and attain performance goals consistent with the achievement of the company’s vision and objectives
- Recruit, Hire, Train, Develop & Motivate a team of representatives to meet and exceed company goals
- Provide daily coaching to the team
- Ability to close appointments on the phone – teach by doing
- Hold daily meeting to motivate and educate associates
- Ability to manage others including weekly evaluations, perform initial and ongoing training and motivating the team on a daily basis
- 2 years of Outbound telemarketing experience
- 2 years of Call Center Management
- Proven people management experience
- Possess strong verbal communication skills
- Fun, exciting and persuasive personality
- Strong leadership skill and determined work ethic